Monday, November 07, 2005

No matter how old I get, and no matter how clearly I know better, I am a queen of procrastination. I can't help myself. If I can put something off for another day, hour, minute... I will. It is one of the qualities about myself that I need to put on a list to change since I drive my own self crazy.

2 comments:

Candis said...

I dunno...as a fellow queen of procrastination, I sometimes really think that it has a function in our everydays...that it serves a purpose somehow. Like maybe to help us wrap our heads around what it is that needs to be done before actually setting to the task that needs to be done...Like a sort of preparing to prepare...(Or maybe, just maybe, my commenting here instead of working is just further indication of my own delusions!!)

Jude said...

i'm going to look at it your way. i think you're absolutely, 100% correct.